[Ansteorra] Question by Ahlanna about publications

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Thu Jul 12 08:57:06 PDT 2007

On Thu, Jul 12, 2007 at 03:49:05PM +0000, heidemarie.1 at juno.com wrote:
> Greetings everyone!
> My name is Ahlanna a'Becket (Camber), member of House Wolfstar up
> here in Wiesenfeur. Does anyone have a list of publications that
> the SCA has been featured in during the last five years? Or... does
> anyone know where I can find such a list?
>
> Contact me off list at heidemarie.1 at juno.com if you have this
> info... or just to say hello... or to make fun of me and call me
> silly names...

Maybe I misremember, but isn't the Seneschal of each group supposed to
be the (initial, at least) contact person for media-related stuff? If
that's true, then -- (ass-u-me-ing that such contacts get reported all
the way up to Corporate level -- the Society Seneschal should have the
information in his/her records. Similarly, if it doesn't go all the
way up to Society level, I'd be surprised if the various Kingdom
Seneschals didn't have it in _their_ records.

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO