[Ansteorra] Sleeping sitting up vs lying down

rurikthered at swordworks.org rurikthered at swordworks.org
Tue Jul 17 12:04:32 PDT 2007

In some cases it is "safer" not necessarily healither (but then again,
better sleep is healthier) . Some mild cases of sleep apnea (when you
actually stop breathing when you sleep) or snoring can be relieved by
sleeping in a more upright position when the cause is when the tongue
actully falls back and blocks the airwy preventing normal air flow....the
Craftmatic adjustable beds are designs for this, a reclined sitting
position.

Rurik