[Ansteorra] Lost ring found by Ahlanna (CORONATION)

heidemarie.1 at juno.com heidemarie.1 at juno.com
Thu Jul 19 16:32:17 PDT 2007

Good day everyone!
I somehow came home with a ring that is not mine from Coronation a couple of weeks ago. I've checked with the obvious suspects, but it doesn't seem to belong to any of them.
The ring is a silver, wide-banded large ring with a blue stone. It looks like a man's ring, but could be a woman's, I guess.
If it sounds like this ring belongs to you, contact me off list and I'll be happy to mail it back. Meanwhile, I will keep feeding it, watering it and taking general care of it :-)
Ahlanna a'Becket (Camber)
House Wolfstar