[Ansteorra] Steppes Artisan- Restaurants in area

Kihe Blackeagle kihebard at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 14:42:12 PDT 2007

Also "at" Murphy Road / 544 intersection, west of the Neighborhood WalMart,
are a Quizno's, a Mexican restaurant, and Mogio's (Italian,
"more-than-just-pizza-but-less-than-Olive-Garden" -- Caitlyn Rose and I
prefer Niki's for both pizza and pasta dishes).

For early morning, there *are* at least two doughnut shops around the same
intersection.

For those in need of ATM services, there are also at least four bank
branches: Chase, Wells Fargo, BofA, and Woodforest (in addition to whatever
is at Albertson's and at the gas station on the corner).  There is a
Murphy's USA gas station in front of the Neighborhood WalMart, too...

Amra,
another (current) denizen of Murphy

ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe / Adieu, Amra

Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR MCBaker216 at cs.com
    Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen