[Ansteorra] Gothic Call To Arms! [Not so LONG as the other guy]

Jasper captain_jasperc at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 19:07:30 PDT 2007

Unto the Great and Noble Soldiers of Ansteorra,
    Pray heed the words of my most beloved Baron of Bonwicke. Baron Armand has indeed lost all sense of honor and it has been replaced by greed. If it is more lands he wants then he will have to take them by force of arms. I call now to the Chivalric Fighters of Ansteorra. Make your way to the fields of Gothic! His Most Gracious Excellency Kainin has asked me to take the field and lead his forces against those of "the crazed and power hungry" Baron Armand of Elfsea and I have accepted this task most whole-heartedly!
    All soldiers of Ansteorra gather your arms and armor and look to the Western Region. An Army quickly grows and more of you are needed.
    A most noble call to those Crusaders of the Kingdom of Ansteorra! If ever there was a cause for a Right and Just Crusade, this is one indeed. Crusaders from France, Italy, Germany and England, Templar and Teutonic Orders. Gather with me at Gothic Wars under the banner of the Order of the Hospitaller where we will lead the Armies of the Western Region and push Baron Armands Army back to the gates of Elfsea!

In Service to Christ and Crown
Ld. Jasper Codrington
Brother Sergeant in the Order of the Hospitaller