[Ansteorra] HERALDS NEEDED FOR THREE KINGS

Luciana Caterina di Borghese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 11:53:09 PDT 2007

Felicitations, Your Excellency,

I pray this missive finds you and your dear Lord in the finest of health. I
have heard whispers upon the wind of your quest. Whilst I applaud your
cause, I fear for your safety. All know of the treachery of those so-called
Kings, Harold II and Harold III. I pray that you will be kept safe during
the upcoming trials.

Your Excellency, my voice is a poor one, especially when compared to the
magnificent voices that I have heard throughout this kingdom. I remember
your past kindnesses, though, and cannot in all good consciousness allow you
to face this battle unaided. You are too precious a treasure in the Kingdom
to be risked so carelessly.

I know well the quality of your largess, Your Excellency. Any tokens that it
pleases you to grace me with will be muchly appreciated.

I will be there. I will raise my voice at your command.

By my hand,
Ldy Luciana Caterina de Borghese
Nautilus Pursuivant

--
В Обслуживании,
Леди Лучане Катерине де Боргезе

"If it's difficult we do it immediately.  If it's impossible it takes a
little longer.......  Miracles by appointment only"