[Ansteorra] HERALDS NEEDED FOR THREE KINGS

Virginia Gatling ginlee at cnbcom.net
Wed Jun 27 12:42:24 PDT 2007

Unto Lady Luciana,
We are safe at the moment - the deluges have not caused us too great a harm.
Our losses are few. The armies are growing and we hear rumors in the wind.
Our Duke is traveling about the lands raising his troops. We are waiting
word from him before we move towards The Three Kings. We know not who is
friend or foe. Keep yourself safe until our next meeting.
We welcome you into our midst to help our beloved Duke keep his lands safe.
I will keep you informed.
Long live the Duke,
Regina