[Ansteorra] Complete Participant Handbook Rules Revisionsquestion

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Jun 5 06:00:37 PDT 2007

I'm confused about clarification #2.

1.    Are you telling me that in a melee I can't grab a spear or pole-arm?

2.    Are you telling me that because someone can half-sword their own
weapon that I can not?

I'm assuming #2 until told otherwise, but the simple clarification was
easily misunderstood by myself and took me back a little.

Ciao,

Pug