[Ansteorra] King's College pictures

Terri Hirling thirling at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 15:59:49 PDT 2007

Thanks, Brenna, for posting the pictures from King's College.  I so busy
that day I didn't get to leave the large pavilion (much) so I didn't get to
see what was going on in any of the classes.  I kept having to change hats
all day . . . first co-event steward, then (substitute) teacher, then
(lunch) cook, then co-event steward again, then Baroness for court.  By the
end of the day I hat hair :-0

Baroness Isabeau

From: "Jennifer Dudley" <jen at clancircle.com>
Subject: [Ansteorra] King's College Pictures

King's College was a very enjoyable event, hot, but enjoyable.  Here are the
pictures that I was able to take.  Please enjoy

http://www.thecasualgeek.com/gallery/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=6120

Lady Brenna MacDonald

--
"We live in two worlds . . .  the world into which we are born, and the
other world that is born within us.  Both may be a blessing or a curse.  We