[Ansteorra] Invoilvement in the Guild

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Jun 16 14:22:49 PDT 2007

L DeerSlayer commented:
> I wonder if anyone has done a website with suggestions for dealing
> with such things... it would be helpful to Hospitilars to have a
> site to send people to as a resource for such things...

There used to such discussions on the Rialto, but that has pretty
much died off, and occasionally there have been some discussions here
on the Ansteorra list. From these I have created a few files in the
DISABILITIES section of the Florilegium.

15C-Eyeglsses-art (10K)  4/14/02    "Eyeglasses and Concave Lenses in
15th C.
                                        Florence and Milan" by Lord
Anton de Stoc
eyeglasses-msg    (78K)  4/16/05    Period eyewear. Making replicas.
disabilities-msg  (84K)  4/17/05    Disabilities in the SCA and
period, hiding
                                       wheelchairs, SCA sign language.
SCA-SL-art        (14K)  9/ 8/94    SCA specific sign language.
sign-lang-msg     (18K)  7/31/01    Sign language in the SCA and in
period.

Unfortunately, I really don't have the time to monitor yet another list.

I would welcome more such articles. Or if someone would be willing to
go through the archives for this group, if such exist, and create
some message files I'd be willing to add them to this section in the
Florilegium.

If someone would like to take charge of such an area within the
Florilegium and work on getting things written, I'd welcome such
help. If someone does please contact me and we can discuss it further.

Elizabeta, please feel free to forward this message to this new
maillist.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas