[Ansteorra] so for we who live vicariously...

Paul E. Kiefer, Jr. rapierman at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 22:02:21 PDT 2007

The fact that I didn't have to limit myself to just heraldic
consultations (first time I actually participated in a battle, albeit
rapier; first time I marshalled a battle, albeit rapier; first time I
witnessed a heavy weapons battle in person).  Yeah, that works for me.
;-)

Lord Johann Kiefer Haydon (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)
Plain ol' herald (and tax man.)
(Who is glad for the opportunity to expand my horizon of experiences.)