[Ansteorra] Semi-OT question... advice sought on vehicles suitible for Ansteorra camping events...

Elaine Starkey elainestarkey at camalott.com
Mon Mar 19 15:09:17 PDT 2007

well, cool.
i drive a 95 Toyota Tacoma that does just fine for camping events.  and a 34
foot '99 Winebago Brave for most events in the Western Region<G>.  tales of
indian raids, class 5 tornados and raging flash floods are suspect in any
part of Ansteorra<G>. stuff happens, but not in total excess and not nearly
all of the time.  lots of folk drive into events with regular sedans.  just
depends on how much stuff you wanna haul around to set up.

HE AmaRyah
Mendersham (which is in West Texas)