[Ansteorra] Hard hitters (was Re: Armor inspections at GulfWars)

Lori Campbell countesskat at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 23:11:23 PDT 2007

> Well, I can understand applying the "I left it hanging out there"
> philosophy, but the truth is that I can touch your grill with a spear
> a hell of a lot more easily than I can thrust your face. I don't need
> anything behind the shot if I'm just trying to tag you, so I can
> fire it all from the elbows.
> En Lyonel

Hopefully nobody out there is just trying to "tag" me, but on the very
rare occasion that this is what happens, well, I usually call it good.

Where wars are concerned I'd much rather have my opponents thanking me
for keeping it clean than questioning why I didn't take this or that
shot.  If I'm going to err, I want it to be on the side of caution.
Makes having a drink with them more fun afterwards.

~ Kat M.
Wiesenfeuer