[Ansteorra] New Trend flyer apology

Dave Wise drwise at houston.rr.com
Sat Mar 24 17:54:21 PDT 2007

Unfortunately, some people take offense where none is meant.  You've
never suggested that folks should ignore health concerns to 'preserve
the dream'.
Of course, if everyone made a little more effort, we would do a much
better job of presenting the concept of 'the middle ages as it should
have been,' and not merely camping in funny clothes and hitting each
other with sticks.  It seems that we have lowered our effort to strive
for 'the middle ages', except for those events we designate as a 'pas d'
armes' or otherwise denote as extra special, such as a lion's type
event.  Just an observation.

Alexis