[Ansteorra] New Trend flyer apology

Chass charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 24 19:26:34 PDT 2007

     The scooter recharge place is a Joke. Do you honestly think I am
going to leave my $32,000.00 wheelchair to charge for 8 hours without
me? Where would I be while it is charging? See my points on that one?
This is something that most non handicapped people don't think of. AS a
society that the BOD has already announced is not immune to the A.D.A.
and therefore must follow, why do groups still continually chose sites
that are way beyond accessible? By the way guys... The ones picking the
sites to use is as liable for suit as the site owners over the
accessibility of the site. The BOD is working with a group of attny's to
come up with a set of rules for sites (or at least that's what they
promised me and a couple other people back in August). We bought a
Generator to carry with us in case of a site that has no power. Before
you flame me.... I am legally right in my statements and The BOD has
already had to apologize to me over threats of banishment over my push
for A.D.A. Compliance, before someone comes along and does not care for
the SCA the way I do and sues it and costs it its 501-c status and a ton
of money. I applaud Caley and the Lovely lady Willow.

Chass Brown A.K.A.

Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.

Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.

Muddeler of Mead