[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Profits was Re: New Trend flyer apology

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 10:47:33 PDT 2007

How do *you* know *what* kind of profit he's making?  Are you in the IRS?
Have you audited his returns?  You are just guessing, and then demanding
that he spends the profit you've guessed about.  There are a lot of parts of
that site that needs work/improvement, and I'm certain as the owner he has
to find ways to make it happen and still provide for himself and his
family.

JP

On 3/25/07, Chass <charinthalis at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I recant ok... He is making a reasonable (read good here) profit how is
> that? Now that we are done splitting hairs on that one statement can we
> get back to the meat of the original discussion? Like why has he not
> bothered to update the site with non-skid pathways so people don't get
> stuck?
>
> Chass Brown A.K.A.
>
> Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
>
> Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
>
> Muddeler of Mead

There are no simple answers, but there are many simple questions.