[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Profits was Re: New Trend flyer apology

Chass charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 25 12:20:08 PDT 2007

How do you know he is not? Why are you trying to distract from the
original conversation so adamantly? He is making profit that's simple.
He should fix up the site, that also is simple. There are min standards
for a camp site ,and since he rents to a group yes it is a camp site, he
should follow and should have followed. The more people he opens his
site up to the more money he makes. Simple logic. Again if he was not
making a profit he wouldn't be having the Events. And in most cases
A.D.A. Compliance Modifications is TAX DEDUCTABLE. If you wish to
continue this nit pick Let us do it offlist so as not to take up these
good peoples time.

Chass Brown A.K.A.

Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.

Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.

Muddeler of Mead