[Ansteorra] regarding improvements to Gulf War site

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Mon Mar 26 14:13:05 PDT 2007

Quoting Laetitia <laetitia at doverkeep.com>:
> I believe you will find that the SCA and/or Kingdom rules forbid
> improvements to privately owned property  to be funded with official
> SCA funds because it is a solution that would jeopardize the SCA's
> status as a 501(c)3 and, depending on Texas law, the non-profit
> status of the group as well

Ah, gotcha. Okay. I was thinking something along the lines of how the
Ansteorran Gate was built, with private donations gathered from each group.
Like the initial post said, I wasn't sure if it was a complete HBI (hare-
brained idea) or not.. :)

Thank you for the thoughtful responses thus far.

-Zubeydah