[Ansteorra] regarding improvements to Gulf War site

klfrench1023 at aol.com klfrench1023 at aol.com
Mon Mar 26 22:23:43 PDT 2007

No offense intended.  Anyone with kids of a certain age would recognize the original ditty from Shari Lewis and Lambchop.  I, too, have disabilities that interfere with both the quality and quantity of my play.  I also laud those who campaign to make things better.  It was merely an attempt to add some levity to a growingly intense and somewhat harsh thread.  If you campaign too loud and long for anything, no matter what the intent or importance of the topic, it will frequently have the opposite effect of that which was originally intended.  Sometimes it's best to let things settle down for awhile and give people something to think about.  Excessive heat and overwatering will not lead to germination, as any gardener knows.
Caterina