[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Profits was Re: New Trend flyer apology

Chass charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 25 11:07:14 PDT 2007

Again see the msg they put in all flyers "Not Handicapped Friendly". I
worked with them on changing the flyer so they didn't violate the law
over their Service dog Policy. My part of the problem with the site is a
lady 2 years ago was stuck on the main trail for 2 hours while on her
way to the porta-johns. She had several people walk by her and offer no
assistance. Since I broke my back I have not been able to attend but we
do plan on attending next year with my reasonable accommodations and the
BOD in tow :)

Chass Brown A.K.A.

Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.

Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.

Muddeler of Mead