[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Profits was Re: New Trend flyer apology

Ceallach mac Donal ceallach at dwarfworks.com
Sun Mar 25 09:55:32 PDT 2007

Personally I'm curious as to how the site was not generally accessible.
There was a handicapped camping area with electricity access & handicapped
accessible porta potties.  The streets were well over 36" wide ;-}
Were there no handicap accessible showers?  What was the problem?

Just curious,
Ceallach mac Donal