[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Profits was Re: New Trend flyer apology

Chass charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 26 11:54:02 PDT 2007

    Ok you want to do a little math here we go (by the way Gravel is
considered a nonskid pathway). Let's use your estimate for gravel $2000
per mile. At 3 miles is $6000, lets add another $1000 because every so
far they have to have a 6 foot turn around spot, $7000, Divided up
between 15 years = $466 per year and its able to used as a tax write off
in most cases. Its not like they have not had time to use funds to make
the changes. Places have used this kind of defense all along and SCOTUS
slaps them down saying if you had spread it out over the years given to
date it wouldn't have cost this much. Again there is tons of supporting
case law on this. Now having said that... did you forget merchants in
your quotes there for their profit? Or their on site store?  Why fight
so hard against what is right and legal? Most people would drop it if
sites like Gulf would start making changes.

     Ok let me give you an example... Would you attend a SCA group
function that was intentionally making it hard on a race/sex of people?
I would hope not, for I wouldn't. So why chose a site you know will stop
handicapped people or mobility impaired people from coming? Is is
basically the same thing. It's not just the law it is the Moral thing to
do is to find sites.

Chass Brown A.K.A.

Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.

Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.

Muddeler of Mead