[Ansteorra] Tornadoes

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 2 17:27:42 PDT 2007

On May 2, 2007, at 5:43 PM, Brandon McDermott wrote:

> Due to what appears to horrible weather, I am canceling practice to
> night. Sorry for the late notice, but they just posted the warnings.
>   Lochlan

Folks,

This is the email list for the *entire kingdom*. Please do us a
favor: when you post informational messages like the one above,
*please* say which group you're talking about. Something in the
subject line would be mucho appreciated, too (e.g. "Tornadoes near
<group name>"). Thanks!

Kind regards,
Michael Silverhands

p.s. Lochlan, sorry to hear about the weather. I hope the night
passes without incident.