[Ansteorra] was "tornadoes" Elfsea

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 07:23:02 PDT 2007

Michael.
  Sorry... I got in too much of a hurry. I will be more specific in the future.

  In service,
  Lochlan

Michael Silverhands <silverhands at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

On May 2, 2007, at 5:43 PM, Brandon McDermott wrote:

> Due to what appears to horrible weather, I am canceling practice to
> night. Sorry for the late notice, but they just posted the warnings.
> Lochlan

Folks,

This is the email list for the *entire kingdom*. Please do us a
favor: when you post informational messages like the one above,
*please* say which group you're talking about. Something in the
subject line would be mucho appreciated, too (e.g. "Tornadoes near
"). Thanks!

Kind regards,
Michael Silverhands

p.s. Lochlan, sorry to hear about the weather. I hope the night
passes without incident.