[Ansteorra] Vigils for White Scarves

Vicki Marsh vmarsh at twmarsh.net
Mon May 7 19:57:21 PDT 2007

You are indeed a wise woman, Countess Kat!

Llywelyn sends his regards and only wishes that he had said "Do me Now!"
and wishes that he had been granted the honor then and there. However,
that famous quote from Mistress 'Stacia occurred at the same Defender
court, a month later. Your radiant beauty (and the rather oppressive
heat) had robbed him of his wits and he did not have the strength to say
you naught.

I used to call Llywelyn my "etiquette and protocol droid" for he was the
one who made sure that everything in our courts and any courts that he
heralded were handled in the absolutely correct manner. His ceremony was
held during the morning court and he had no Peers speak for him (as far
as either of us can remember). It was simple, yet moving. I seem to
recall the Order was called up, then Llywelyn was called forward.

We both remember that he was offered a vigil, but he strongly believed
that the vigil should be reserved for the Peerages.

In Service,

Mistress Xene