[Ansteorra] Vigils for White Scarves

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Tue May 8 07:30:22 PDT 2007

Let's not forget another grant level "terminal" award... the Golden
Lance of Ansteorra, which is the grant level award for skill,
leadership, and honor on the equestrian field.

As memory serves, there are only 3 recipients of this award... that adds
a level of prestige in my opinion.

Precedence and prestige are not the same thing. One is given, the other
earned. It is up to each person to discover which is which.

--
Don Duncan Hepburn
Azure, a saltire dovetailed ermine.