[Ansteorra] Bad things

vujadea200 at aol.com vujadea200 at aol.com
Mon May 14 19:17:54 PDT 2007

Ian,
   The only (potential) problem I see would only allowing those who have passed the "SCA approved" backgroud work with the children.  While I think this is an ideal situation, I know (from experiance) that sometimes, just finding two adults to work with children is hard enough, but now, having to find others that meet the requirements, might be more difficult.
    Would previous background checks work (i.e scouts, or work, or military)?  It seems that this would open MANY more people that could do the work (and the society wouldnt have to foot the bill).

Adena Terricsdotter