[Ansteorra] Bad things

Lisa ladyemp at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 14 10:51:16 PDT 2007

Ian,

As a parent myself, I cannot see a single thing wrong with any of the
suggestions that you have made here, and I would support them
wholeheartedly.  Even if my child were a teen instead of a 6 year old, I
would still support these suggestions, it might embarrass the teen, but I'd
rather have a safe embarrassed teen than one who has been misused by anyone.
Besides, if it's the norm for all under 18, it shouldn't be embarrassing. :)

Elizabeta of Rundel