[Ansteorra] Bad things

Laetitia laetitia at doverkeep.com
Mon May 14 20:28:03 PDT 2007

At 08:20 PM 5/14/2007, Mike Wyvill wrote:
>Restrooms can be as a group. Herd the children there, herd them back.

How would that work?

Little Susie needs to go *right now*!!

Do you interrupt the entire group at their activity and take all the
kids? Or make Susie wait until the group's break time?

Conversely - how does the "two deep" rule work on escorting a minor
child to the bathroom alone?

>Disruptive children? If you use the form required by the Kingdom, the
>parents will have stated where they would be. I am sure a passing adult
>would be happy to oblige in summoning them.

Little Susie is throwing a screaming fit (possibly because she didn't
get to go to the bathroom *smile*)
Do we leave little Susie screaming in the middle of the room,
disrupting all the other children's activities until someone passing
by can be sent for Susie's parents

Laetitia