[Ansteorra] Bad things

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Tue May 15 04:52:59 PDT 2007

At 10:29 PM 5/14/2007, you wrote:

> >The Board is already working on a background check policy. But
> >frankly, requiring a background check for someone whose sole
> >interaction with children is marshalling them on the field in front
> >of the Crown, the Baron and dozens populace members is absurd. Next
> >you'll be saying that you need a background check before you can
> >accept water from an underage waterbearer.
> >
>Are you absolutely certain that would be the only contact? I don't believe
>this person in the East did anything in front of all those witnesses but at
>his parent's home.
>
>Lord Engenulf de Vienville

Well yes, but he spent quite a bit of time creating a situation where
those parents were willing to let their kids spend the night at his
house. "First gain their trust, then abuse it" as I said a couple of
days ago. It wasn't just "casual" contact like marshalling a fight or
accepting a drink of water.

         -Tivar Moondragon