[Ansteorra] Bad things

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at earthlink.net
Tue May 15 11:08:43 PDT 2007

Richard?

I will likely not submit to a background check, and will not volunteer
to help in children's activities.
Does this affect my contribution to the conversation?
(And if anyone wants to know my reasons, I'll be happy to explain.)

And as it stand right now, I would like to know what changes to make, so
far I have heard nothing solid aside from fifty variations of "use
common sense" and "read policy"

Ivo