[Ansteorra] Child safety - new & bad google feature

Owen Van Meter ovanoff57 at clearwire.net
Tue May 15 13:52:38 PDT 2007

Greetings Friends,
  Google is "not" the only search engine that has this feature to which you
can type in the phone number and get "your" address. So please if you  don't
want anyone to have your address please check whatever search engine you
use. A Place to start is where it says "White Pages" or "Yellow Pages". I've
done it several times with no questions asked.

                                      Lord Griffin Van Meteren
                                     Emerald Keep