[Ansteorra] Fw: [Burkhaven] bad stuff here in the east

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Sun May 13 08:38:29 PDT 2007

A couple of theories come to my mind when I think of this. First, this
happened in the kingdom of the East. It's unfair to compare their MOC
activies with ours, as I'm sure there are differences.
Second, these parents are likely, (like most people said) hurt and lashing
out. On the other hand, they might be mad at themselves for letting it
happen because they didn't supervise their children well enough, and are now
wanting to blame someone besides themselves... so again, hurt and lashing
out.
Last, these are theories, and nothing has been proven. There are many
questions left unanswered that many people have already asked, and will ask.
I don't think we can draw a well thought out conclusion without more of the
story, and to do that, we'd have to be present in the courtroom during the
trial.

Not looking to be flamed,

-Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel
None is deceived but he who trusts too much.