[Ansteorra] background checks

Goldweard goldweard at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 11:15:13 PDT 2007

In regards to background checks I see no reason why
any person who is an officer in either the local group
or kingdom level, or is some sort of warrented officer
 (Chirurgeon and such) should not be made subject to a
background check as part of the application process.
This would include deputies as well.   I think that
the state sex offender list will work well enough to
cover the background checks in this.  If the society
wants to conduct the checks then they can do so, but I
do not feel the need for sca inc. to shell out the money.

____________________________________________________________________________________Give spam the boot. Take control with tough spam protection in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.