[Ansteorra] OT: Bedding dilemma

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed May 16 10:58:44 PDT 2007

We have one we bought from a vendor. With his permission, we have allowed
others to copy ours and it works out pretty well. It is four interlocking
pieces of plywood and 4 2x4 segments that form the bottom of the bed. We
also have 3 thin sheets of plywood that sit on top of the 2x4s. You can jump
up and down on it without breaking it.

It breaks down into a stack of lump about 4 inches thick, 6 ft long, and
about 2.5 ft wide.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede, Elfsea