[Ansteorra] picking a Baron/ess

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon May 28 21:59:15 PDT 2007

On May 28, 2007, at 9:56 PM, Elayne of the Eldern Hills wrote:

> Greetings Your Grace,
>
> As you may or may not know, HE Míchél mac Donnchaid
> and myself will be stepping down shortly as Baron and
> Baroness of The Eldern Hills and I would like your
> permission to print your article in our newsletter.
>
> Elayne Mac Duncan
> Baroness of The Eldern Hills

One of Duchess Willow's two articles is in the SCA-INC section of the
Florilegium and the other will follow shortly. There are also these
two other files which might be of interest to those in your group.

Pickg-a-Baron-art  (6K)  4/19/07    "What to look for in a Baronial
candidate?"
                                        by Duchess Willow de Wisp.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-INC/Pickg-a-Baron-art.html
Baronial-Lead-art (18K)  5/30/97    "Principles of Leadership and a
Baron/ess"
                                        by Conor mac Cinneide.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-INC/Baronial-Lead-art.html
Guid-f-Barons-art (61K)  1/19/02    "A Guide for Barons and
Baronesses" by
                                        Baron Hrolf Herjolffsen OP
and Mistress
                                        Madelaine de Bourgogne OL, OP.