[Ansteorra] CROWN HEIRS-STUPID QUESTION

Elizabeth Blackthorne eblackthorne at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 06:37:44 PST 2007

Now, I have a question.  Crown Tourney was held and the group who held
it split profits with Kingdom, now we are having it again, so does
that mean that now Bordermarch Melees is a Kingdom Event and splitting
profits.  Just Curious, I have no opinion one way or the other.

As Far as Stefan's comment,
When I read it a Duke who is not Patrick Michael came to my mind,
Kandyce, I think you must be too close with the current situation to
be objective about this.  This is not in any way bad, this is
emotional for all of us in the Kingdom, especially those with the
details.  I respect the fact that you wanted to end any gossip, before
it starts about Patrick Michael and Julia.  They are lucky to have you
in their lives, you are just too close emotionally to hear everything
as a hypothetical discussion, not an attack on any person.
Elizabeth Blackthorne