[Ansteorra] SCA Vocabulary (was CROWN HEIRS-STUPID QUESTION)

Charlene Charette clclists1 at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 10 11:33:39 PST 2007

Hedwig/Melissa wrote:
> As a cook I prefer head cook or feast steward...I really don like "ocrat"
> anything to tell the truth.  Event steward seems so much more reasonable and
> isn't any harder to say.
>
> Just my two pence...
>
> Hedwig

I have no problem with using more appropriate terms; however, having
chaired many events I can say that for some I was an Event Steward and
for others I needed to be an Autocrat.

--Perronnelle

--
Law of Mechanical Repair:  After your hands become coated with grease,
your nose will begin to itch or you'll have to pee.