[Ansteorra] New but related question

Kristi Johnson kristi_johnson1972 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 10 17:46:46 PST 2007

Thank you Saundra.  I stand corrected on the
circumstances of the withdrawl.  Life definately tends
to interven when you least like it to.

I would still like to pose the question of are there
now or should there be in the future codified service
requirements to enter Crown Tourney.

--- Celeste Shelton <teacherceleste at hotmail.com>