[Ansteorra] Legalities of pokie things

Jay Yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Sat Nov 17 15:24:14 PST 2007

best way to transport blades to/from .... make a stout chest and keep all of
them inside during transport and keep it locked and out of sight (it goes
into the vehicle first and everything else goes on top).  case your bows /
arrows / spears (PVC drainage tubes with a locking end cap - standard end
cap with a hasp riveted on, the eye riveted to the tube body) - protects
them and helps keep you out of trouble.

out of sight is out of mind