[Ansteorra] ISO Pewter casting Information

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 6 19:47:41 PDT 2007

I worked for reaper minis making molds and slight amounts of sculpting, and we used "green stuff" .... Look it up on ebay or at reapermini.com. It is a two part epoxy putty. I also comes in brown ( good for flat or super smooth finishes ) and white ( too brittle ).
  Lochlan

brendan_mcewan at dhope.net wrote:
  use bondo as your mold medium. They can either carve a positive and pour the bondo around for a mold, or the more difficult way, pour the bondo and carve a negative. Much cheaper and easier to acquire than soap stone. Also, most carvers don't have experience carving a negative.

Brendan