[Ansteorra] ISO Pewter casting Information

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 7 09:01:30 PDT 2007

If you do use it (I am a miniture wargamer also and have used it) remember it is toxic. Wash your hands thoroughly if you do use it. keep your tools wet while sculpting too.> I worked for reaper minis making molds and slight amounts of sculpting, and we used "green stuff" .... Look it up on ebay or at reapermini.com. It is a two part epoxy putty. I also comes in brown ( good for flat or super smooth finishes ) and white ( too brittle ).> Lochlan