[Ansteorra] ISO Pewter casting Information

rurikthered at swordworks.org rurikthered at swordworks.org
Mon Oct 8 12:36:18 PDT 2007

I have never used bondo as a casting medium, so I cannot attest to its
durability over long use. I use RTV (Room Temperature Vulcanized Rubber)
to make my molds. It will withstand the heat of pewter for hundreds (if
not thousands) of castings. It can be obtained from jewelry supply or
scale  modeling sources.

Rurik