[Ansteorra] Middle Eastern Dance Results

Virginia Lively vdlively at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 18:29:46 PDT 2007

I am pleased to announce that our new Kingdom Dance
Champion is Lady Kajira Camber of House Wolfstar.  She
was truly amazing in her performance.  Also worthy of
note was Her Excellency Dominique Michelle de Vasseur
who came in second with a wonderful Persian
performance.  An iris was awarded to H.L. Alanna of
the Wolves for her skill in dance.

We had seven truly talented artists enter this year -
I want to thank all of them again for their
performances.

One note of clarification:  the scroll Lady Kajira
recived was original - copies of it will be submitted
to the Scribal College for consideration as a chater
scroll, but has not been so submitted yet and it will
be determined later on if it is acceptable as a
charter scroll for the championship.

In Service - H.L. Rhiannon