[Ansteorra] OT-Babies and cats

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sat Oct 6 19:49:06 PDT 2007

In a message dated 10/6/2007 9:32:02 PM Central Daylight Time,
baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com writes:

Are  there any good gentles out there that have had newborns and cats? What
were  your experiences? Did you have problems with cats that were exceptionally
 attached to you? -Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel None is
deceived  but he who trusts too much.

Yes, I have had two children with cats in the house. And never had a
problem.  But I did make a point to keep the cats out of the  children's room when
the children were sleeping.

Donnel

Faith is believing what the eyes cannot see. ~~~~Michael of  Langley