[Ansteorra] Loch A&S winners

Deana Covel dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 21 20:39:50 PDT 2007

Greeting!

 I would like to thank all the artisans who displayed
their beautiful works at the Tourney of the Loch last
Saturday.  Great skills were shown in cooking,
metalwork,  costuming, illumination, poetry, and
woodworking.
  The decision was very difficult due to the high
level of skill shown by all the entries.

I am pleased to announce the following winners:
Artisan of the Loch - HL Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh
 Who made a beautiful, yet subtle, card woven trim
with hand spun and dyed yarn.

Youth A&S - Blair of Loch Soilleir
 She made wonderful Marzipan flowers, which included a
full bouquet of roses with a basket. We can expect to
see much more from this talented girl.

For the newest Artisan and Youth Artisan of the Loch,
Vivat!

  I also want to thank the assistant judges who helped
me score the variety of arts.

Master Cadfan ap Morgan Godrudd,
Mistress Radegund of Tours
Mistress Clara von Ulm