[Ansteorra] Kingdom Middle Eastern Dance Championship outcome?

Traci traci at crimsonvision.net
Mon Oct 29 10:17:13 PDT 2007

Greetings!

I am anxiously awaiting news of the outcome of this contest; can anyone
provide me with the details?  I sorely regret not being able to make it out
there myself!

Also, I am very interested in seeing any of the documentation that was
presented if possible; I admit to being a bit at a loss as to what one would
document for dancing but really would like to see!  :)

Thank you!
Elizabeta