[Ansteorra] Soup Competition at Seawinds Defender

Patty prand at swbell.net
Mon Oct 29 10:16:51 PDT 2007

Greetings,

  I would like to thank all those fabulous cooks who entered the Soup/Stew Competition at Seawinds Defender this past weekend.  I believe we had 6 modern soups and 4 period soups, all very delicious.  The populace had a difficult time in choosing their favorite.  I was asked many times "I can only vote for one?"  Thank you  for sharing your culinary talents.

  The winner of the populace vote was Lady Joanna the Spinner with her most delicious Pumpkin Soup

  The winner of the Period Soup was Lady Caitriona with  Lamb and Chicken Stewed with
  Apricots.  I swear I did not bribe the judges!

  Thank you Duchess Cateau, Lady Ysabeau and Lady Catherine for judging the Period Soup competition.

  I could not have done this without the help of these fine ladies:  Ysabeau,  Joanna, Anna, Katerine and Arianna.  I hope I did not forget anyone.  Thank you so very much for your help.

  Caitriona
  Coordinator of the Soup Competition