[Ansteorra] Brewing Competition at Steppes Warlord XXXV

shark shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 30 17:46:35 PDT 2007

Greetings,
The Steppes Loose Association of Brewers (SLAB) will be sponsoring a Brewing Competition at Steppes Warlord next year. More details will follow, but we wanted all the kingdom's brewers to be aware of this so they will have time to create something wonderful and let it age if need be. There will probably be a formal judged competition and a brewer's choice taste-off. So get your worts boiling and your meads, wines, and ciders fermenting!

Steppes Warlord is May 23-26, 2008. If you brew, we'd love to see you there to compete and help us celebrate Steppes Warlord XXXV!

In Service,
Lady Susanna Nightegale
on behalf of the SLAB