[Ansteorra] FYI ... No more Saturdays for me

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 18:41:21 PDT 2007

Greetings,
  I am posting this so that all know before I am asked to help with upcoming events or demos.  For the next 9 weeks my Saturdays will be spent watching my 12 year old play football, unless his team makes the play off which will make it longer.  If I have have already agreed to do something, this is my notice to you that I am unable to do so now.

  Proud Football Mom,
  Elizabeth Blackthorne